Huwebes, Enero 10, 2013

A Gentleman's Dignity

I am one of those people who got hit by the so-called Korean wave. I love listening to K-Pop. I love the cute and effin' handsome and beautiful Korean actors and actresses. But most of all, I love the Korean dramas.

Last December 2012, ABS-CBN (my favorite local channel) aired a Korean romantic-comedy drama - A Gentleman's Dignity was its title. It was starred by famous Korean actors and actresses like handsomely gorgeous Jang Dong Gun, beautiful Kim Ha Neul, Kim Min-Jong, Kim Soo-Ro and Lee Jong-hyuk. The story was about four gentlemen's (Dong Gun, Min-Jong, Soo-Ro and Jong-hyuk) journey in finding themselves and the love of their lives. They have different personalities - one is a playboy who found the girl that made him change his playboy ways, the second one is a lawyer whose wife died and who fell in love with a younger lady, the third one is a responsible man, a good brother and a loyal lover and the fourth one is a married playboy who could not seem to get away from his womanizing ways, making his wife angry and mad.



The story revolved around those four men and the love of their lives. When watching the movie, one would laugh, cry, would become amused and fascinated with how crazy each of them can get. You would also encounter a lot and I mean 'a lot' of kilig and romantic scenes that would tickle you to the bone. You will have butterflies in your stomach. You will cry your heart out over heart-warming scenes. And you will get addicted to both the cast and the story. One will surely love all of them just like how I fell in love with everything that shouts "A Gentleman's Dignity".

Here are some pictures that I have found in the internet. I really like all of them. Thanks to yahoo.com

 Jang Dong Gun (Dennis Kim/Kim Do Jin) and Kim Ha Neul (Irene Seo/Seo Yi Soo)



I also downloaded some of the cute songs from A Gentleman's Dignity. These are the titles

-Beautiful Words
-My Love
-Everyday
-I Love You
-Spring I Love You
-You Are Everywhere
-Bubble Love
-My Heartache
-More Than Me
-When I Look At You



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento