Miyerkules, Disyembre 26, 2012

Waiting For You In Ebisu

Him: I have to go.

Her: (looked away) Okay.

Him: I promise. I will be there. We will see each other again. Just... Just be there.'

Her: What if I can't make it? What if I can't make it to Ebisu? How will we able to find each other again?

Him: Don't you trust your heart? My heart? Our hearts?

Her: (run towards Him, hugged Him tight) I trust you... I trust your heart. I trust our hearts...our love for each other. But I don't trust time.

Him: (sad smile) Me, too. But we've got to have faith. (let her go)

Her: (wipe her tears, smile at him) I promise. Whatever the cost, I will be there. I will wait for you in Ebisu.

Him: (kissed Her lips for the last time, let her go then, walk away)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento