Miyerkules, Disyembre 26, 2012

It's You... It's Always Been You

Have you ever tried placing his and your picture side by side and then, people would say, "Hey! The two of you really look good together... even in photographs."?

And then, there was a time when the two of you were walking together and people would suddenly smile with oh-they're-so-cute look on their faces, making the two of you smile shyly at each other.

I did...

And with the same guy over and over again.

*smiles* I'm not annoyed with the love team thing that people made for the two of us. I even like it... a lot. Simply, because I have been in love with this guy for so long also.

But, he only sees me as a friend. *rolls my eyes* Yeah. This is the typical unrequited love thingy story that most of the girls experienced - you like him, he likes somebody else... you like him, he's so dedicated with his profession/job... you like him, he's more in love with Rakion, Dota, Ragnarok, Ran Online, Flyff and whatever online game there is... you like him, he only sees you as a friend... you like him, he doesn't know you... and the worst, you like him, he doesn't give a damn.

This guy who has gotten my attention... and should I say, my heart falls in the "you like him, he's so dedicated with his profession/job and you like him, he only sees you as a friend" category. He's intelligent, witty and a no-nonsense type of guy. He always has witty remarks on any topic whatsoever. He's face is angelic and I couldn't think of any brighter thing than his smile. Oh! I'm addicted to that smile of his. :)

There were some people who would say, "You know what, you both look so angelic. You really look good together.". And I would giggle all the way. I love it when the people around me say things like that. And I love it when they pair the two of us up.

But the world works in an unfair way. He doesn't see me the same way as I see him. In my eyes, he's my prince. In his eyes, I'm just a plain girl who was introduced to him by his cousin. In my heart, his name was etched permanently. In his heart, I have no idea what's in there. In my life, he is precious. In his life, I do not know if I am considered as a huge part of it.

Sad? Yes, it is. Depressing? It's manageable. 

But happiness would be possible if only he would look at me like I am the most precious girl there is in this world. If that would happen, I will wish for nothing more.

And, yes. He is the reason why I still have no boyfriend right now - why I still haven't got any boyfriend at all. Because no matter what I do, no matter how I think about it... painful or not... impossible or possible... just like what Bella said to Jacob, "It's him. It's always been him.".

To him,

I love you this much. Deal with it.
         

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento