Miyerkules, Enero 30, 2013

F4 Once More

Who could ever forget the four handsome Asian men who captured every females heart by storm? Certainly, not me.

Jerry, Vic, Ken and Vanness took our breath away when Meteor Garden was aired on Philippine television. The female population's mouth literally dropped when these four men were introduced as the F4 - the hottest boy band in Taiwan and Asia.

When Meteor Garden Season 1 was aired here in the Philippines, hindi kaagad ako na-engganyong manood. I thought it was just another typical love story. Nanibago rin ako noon because that was the first time ABS-CBN aired a Chinovela. It was something I'm not used to so I did not immediately jumped with excitement. But then, mabuti na lang pinilit ako ng best friend ko na manood. She forced me, as in totally forced me to watch Meteor Garden and I really did watch. The inevitable *grins* happened. I got addicted/hooked to Meteor Garden and to its actors and actresses especially, with the famous F4. No one can blame me, though.
Who could ever resist the dance moves and swag of Vaness? Who could ever disagree to Jerry's pleading eyes? Is there a lady in this world who won't melt with Ken's manly aura? And who could ever say 'no' to Vic's soulful voice and eyes?

I could still remember how their faces graced my bedroom walls through posters. I bought one of their CD's also and the notebooks that I used... oh! they're the cover of it. I even asked my mom to buy me a San Cai attire - the skirt, blouse and sling bag. :)

So, up to this present time, I will still be one of those people who will say: "F4 FOREVER"

<3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento